Supporting You During Covid-19
There is a high volume of information out there at present. To help you we have collated a list of useful links to services which provide advice and information to support your health and wellbeing.
The list includes advice from statutory organisations, charities and also community groups in your local area which are there to help support your needs at this time.
We will update this page with new information as soon as we receive it.
Government and NHS Advice
- NHS – Advice for Everyone: www.nhs.uk/covid-19
- NHS – Advice for High Risk Groups: www.nhs.uk/advice-for-people-at-high-risk
- GOV.UK guidance: For Extremely Vulnerable: www.gov.uk/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19
- GOV.UK – Staying at home: www.gov.uk/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-infection
- Eeasy read information: www.assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/COVID-19_easy_read
- Inclusion Gloucestershire Easy Read: www.inclusiongloucestershire.co.uk/Tips-for-self-isolating-Easy-Read
- Language Translations: www.doctorsoftheworld.org.uk/coronavirus-information